The Facebook ATM Is A Newest Program By Georgina Lany.
The program opens the door for public on May 19th 2011.
I had a chance to test The Facebook ATM system for one week and want to share my results with you.
First of all, I’m new in Facebook. I had my Facebook account before but I didn’t make money from it!
So, The Facebook ATM by Georgina Lany was interesting for me and I decided to test it.
What’s about my results for now?
1. I created my First Fan page.
2. Thank you Georgina, I could secure my domain name for this page very fast. ( I’ve spent only 10 min for 25 likes!)
3. Now my page became popular and I have 600+ Likes (about 100 likes a day!)
4. For the first week I have more than 100 subscribers on my Aweber account!
5. Facebook is the number 1 traffic generation source for my money sites! WOW!
After one week testing I can say, that program is really good. I like The Facebook ATM and will use it for my business.
Facebook is a powerful mashine for making money. Why miss it?
What Is The Facebook ATM?
The Program Consist:
- 21 detailed videos
