S. Sledge voted 0/5
Online tv for pc
Dont waste your money! Poor quality video and audio. Plain and simple. The Interface is not anything like a TV PVR Menu. Win Media Center light years better. There are far better FREE products that give equal to, if not better quality viewing! The Updated Channel guide is slim pickens. The free ones list more channels. Yea some dont work but some didn't with this product as well. I found more with others. Even when not full screen it is dithered (mpeg erroring) If you've watched much PC video you know what I'm referring to. Not what I was expecting from a Purchased product with so much hype from there Sales pitch! Dont expect HBO, Superstations, Travel Ch. Etc. More like News Channels or Replayed clips of news channels, NASA, some foreign lang stuff. All of which I was already getting before waisting my Money! NOT A HTPC Builders Dream by any stretch... If I could give it less that 1 star I would! Just because they basically lied to sell me the product. 1000 channels my butt! how about 10! YEA I said 10 channels! Of the stuff I already described! Thats why I would give it ZERO stars. How about negative STARS! -2 stars <-- thats what I give it LOL I want my Money Back. Hey If anyone still wants to buy this product after reading my review I have a Used Copy for sell on that B A Y place online that u auction stuff. Used only once! Cheap!